In the style of a classic french farmhouse, this rare gem is situated in one of Yass' most sought after locations, tucked away in a leafy lane you will find quiet and privacy here and yet only be just a short walk to the main street, local schools, bus stop and golf course.
This charming home is certainly one in a million!
Attractive features Include:
- Two over-sized bedrooms, both with open fireplaces
- The main bedroom features a TV nook, walk in robe and ensuite
- The large main sitting room features an open fireplace, high ceilings and sash windows
- The grand dining room also features another open fireplace, french doors to the terrace and high ornate curved ceiling
- A stunning light filled granite kitchen includes a gorgeous sunny breakfast room with french doors leading to the rear terrace
- Ducted gas heating throughout, perfect for a Yass winter!
- Covered veranda's front and back
- Well established and shady gardens
This uniquely different, partly furnished property would suit a professional couple and is available for a 12 month lease period.
Unfortunately, not pets will be considered for this property.
If you think this might be the property for you, please send through an email enquiry and I will be in touch regarding open times and/or private inspections based on current COVID restrictions. Applications are available from our Yass office or can be downloaded from our Yass First National website.
Once your application has been accepted and approved, we will require the following:
-Bond = Four weeks rent
-Rent = Two weeks rent in advance
Available to rent as of mid-late September 2021!
Property Type - House
Bond - $2,400
Available - Now
Pets Allowed - No
Contact Agent to arrange inspection
Built in Robes
Hot Water Electric