With magnificent views straight down the river, this is indeed a very exceptional property (of 10 ha, 24.71 acres) the best river front acres you’ll ever own!
Town water, river water and tank water, you will never run out!
Absolute private access to the river, great fishing and water sports location.
Well situated just on the edge of town this rare town block includes a well built, very neat and well presented family home.
* 4 spacious bedrooms all with robes, master includes ensuite.
* Large separate lounge
* Well designed kitchen with dining
* Lovely family room extension
* Rear entertaining deck
* 4 car garage
* Small stable
* Massive rainwater tank and solar energy system
* Lovely established gardens with mature shade trees, irrigation system and beautiful retaining walls.
* 10 Ha (24.71 acres) 5 paddocks, 2 dams.
* Council rates $2,252.52
* Sealed road and school bus
River front acres this close to town rarely come to the market and are, in general ‘very tightly held’.
Imagine what you could do here! Secure it while you can!
Inspections by appointment