Welcome to this beautifully presented modern townhouse, showcasing many desirable features perfect for anyone looking at breaking into the market or wanting to down size.
Upon entry through the over-sized entry hall, you are welcomed with a stylish bright and airy open plan living which effortlessly blends with the kitchen, dining and living area.
Meal preparation is a breeze in the well-appointed kitchen with gas cook top, electric oven, dishwasher and ample storage space.
Consisting of 3 generous sized bedrooms all with built in robes, the master having the luxury of an ensuite.
Glass sliding doors open out from the dining to a private secure yard and garden with a covered alfresco area.
The remote control double garage has the convenience of internal access and also offers great storage space.
Year round comfort is provided by the way of the ducted heating, and reverse cycle heating and cooling.
Located on the Canberra side of Yass this convenient, quiet and affordable town house is privately situated at the top of the complex set amongst only 3 other neighbours.
• 3 bedrooms all with built in robes
• Large family bathroom with separate WC
• Double garage with internal access
• Large cloak cupboard, plenty of storage
• Open plan kitchen/living/dining
• Covered entertaining area
• Flat easy care gardens and secure yard
• Furry companions welcome upon application to strata management
• Ducted heating plus RC air con/heating
• Gas cook top electric oven
• Strata fees $469 per quarter
• Rates $2,291 per annum
• Built in 2005