Wanting a country escape? Look no further - 93 Zouch Road is set on 19.469 acres located no more than 10mins on a sealed road to Yass CBD.
The modern home built in June 2007 has been well thought out with plenty of space and areas for the whole family to enjoy. Well maintained with new carpet, new blinds and freshly painted throughout. The spacious formal lounge and dining area along with the casual living areas are positioned to capture the breathtaking rural views.
One of the many highlights of this home is the bay windows at the rear of the home all being double glazed allowing for the winter sun to be filtered through. The open plan kitchen with its abundance of storage is the heart of the home. The meals area, rumpus, family and sun room bring the family and friends together while stepping out to the entertaining deck.
A private master suite with walk- in robe and stylish ensuite with corner bath is the ideal parents retreat with relaxing country views. The 3 way family bathroom is well appointed to accommodate the further three bedrooms with built in robes. Being double in size bedroom 4 has been used as a library and would also make an ideal teenagers or guest retreat.
Enjoy the serenity and take a picnic with private access to the Fairy Hole Creek. The well fenced property has 3 dams which would be ideal for the hobby farmer, with 3 fenced paddocks plus house paddock. Become self sufficient by growing your own vegies in the vegie patch.
93 Zouch Road has all the wow factors which you will have to see to believe:
• 3 fenced paddocks plus horse paddock set on 19.469ac
• 127,000 gallon rain water tank
• 3 dams
• Private access to Fairy Hole Creek
• Veggie patch
• Solar hot water
• Spacious 4 bedroom home, master with ensuite and walk-in robe
• Built in 2007 with new carpet, paint and blinds
• Living area 27.82m2 with total house size approx 35 squares
• Ducting heating/cooling
• Double glazed windows providing vast countryside views
• Open plan living with formal lounge/dining separate rumpus and family areas
• Large alfresco dining area
• 3 car garage with internal access
• Easy commute on sealed road to Yass with school bus stop close by.
• Rates $1,260.81 per annum