Want to escape the hustle and bustle and build your country estate? Well look no further.
With wide open spaces of 10.96 hectares -27.09 acres, less than 8km from Yass on a sealed road this property is sure to impress.
Excellent fencing surrounds all five paddocks including the house block, tree shelter belts, and three safe flat paddocks ideal for the horse enthusiast, or to run a few cattle or sheep.
Water will not be an issue with plenty of supply coming from the spring fed dam, intermittent creek and a solar powered bore with a perpetuity licence. The bore is conveniently connected to a large 10,000 litre tank allowing ample supply of water to the animal troughs, veggie patch and orchard. 2 x 92,000 litre rain water tanks are also connected for drinking water.
A new driveway leads to the 6 bay shed, with 2 of the bays having been converted into a one bedroom modern studio. The studio has been well thought out in the planning comprising of built in robes, open plan kitchen and dining area and a good size bathroom.
Grab a cupper or wine while sitting under the veranda enjoying the serenity.
With a building entitlement and no time limit to build, 3 phase power and bio-cycle already in place now is the time to secure the perfect piece of land and build your dream home.
* 10.096 hectares -27.09 acres on a sealed road 8km from Yass CBD
* Good fencing around all 5 paddocks including house block, tree shelter belt, 3 other paddocks suitable for horses, cattle or sheep
* Cattle yards
* Spring fed dam and intermittent creek
* Solar bore water with a perpetuity licence
* 2 x 92,000m litre rain water tanks for drinking
* 10,000 litre bore water tank for garden and horses, vegie patch and orchard
* 6 Bay shed- 2 bays converted into a 1 bedroom open plan studio with veranda
* Building entitlement
* Bio cycle connected to shed and ready to be connected to your new home
* New driveway
* 3 phase power
* Internet and Foxtel connected
* School bus available at front gate
* Rates $1,071.00 pa